Friday, July 30, 2010
Bike tubes, pumps and bricks!
So my plan for Wednesday was to do a 10 mile/3 mile brick but when I got home I realized that there was something wrong with my tire. The top of my presta valve just fell off. On Sunday I was able to fill the tire with a Co2 cartridge and get the cover on fast enough to ride, but little did I know I was supposed to deflate the Co2 the day after, so maybe that is what happened. Anywyay, I have had plenty of flate tires but I have always had chivilrous men around me to help change them. Wendesday I did it myself and what a trip it was. About a half an hour and the need for a shower later (mostly becuase it was the back tire and I had some issues getting the gears back on the rear derailer, but all went well! So proud of myself! But, didn't get my ride in because it got dark and I was planning to meet some people for drinks :(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment