Tonight's workout was Hill repeats on the infamous Cat Hill in the Park. Why is it called Cat Hill you ask? Well, there is a cat statue on a rock next to the hill...come on guys New York isn't THAT creative. The hill runs from the boathouse on the East Side to just before Cleopatra's Needle. We did four repeats of the hill and for the first time I wasn't terribly tired afterwards, which is amazing considering I did quite a glutes/leg/abs workout last night and was sore going into tonight's run.
Now here is the interesting query? Does the fact that I wasn't that worn out mean I didn't push myself hard enough or that I didn't do enough mileage or a combination of both?
My knee was bothering me (not hurting just noticeably different) during the downhills. I'll have to keep any eye on that in upcoming weeks. The good news is that the random IT band pain that surfaced this weekend didn't come back. YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment